Fluid Circulation Pumps
Welcome to Gorman-Rupp Industries!
Designed for the circulation and transfer of fluids, GRI’s Integrity Series Pumps offer a flexible and robust solution to OEM applications.
Constructed with a proprietary blend of PPS material, these circulation pumps are compatible with a wide variety of fluids.
By manufacturing the motors and the majority of the pump’s components in-house, GRI has the flexibility to precisely configure an Integrity Series pump to meet an OEM’s specific flow and pressure requirements.
- Brushless DC variable speed motor: 12 to 48 volts
- Sealless: No Mechanical Seal = No Leaks
- Long Life: Proven continuous operation in controlled lab and OEM applications
- Small footprint: Big performance, less space
Small footprint, Big Performance
- Flow ranges from 2 GPM (7.50 liters) to 37 GPM (140 liters)
- Contact GRI for specific model performance data sheets
The Integrity Series is engineered with a variety of available control options to best fit an OEMs application:
Direct Supply Voltage: Speed of the pump determined by the voltage supplied.
Analog: 0-5v DC Signal
Additionally, a tachometer option is available to measure pump speed. For advanced and high tech applications requiring customized control, CAN-Bus is also available.
Click the here to download an Integrity Series Data Sheet.
Complete the form at the right to have a GRI Representative contact you.
Thank you for the opportunity to serve you!
The Integrity Series - Tuned for performance, stability and longevity.